Welcome to the Guild of Health Writers website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with - and be bound by - the following terms and conditions of use. These govern the Guild of Health Writers’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Guild of Health Writers” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website, the Guild of Health Writers. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and its content is copyright of the Guild of Health Writers – © “Guild of Health Writers” 2014. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Guild of Health Writers takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable.